Reasons to Use WordPress For your WebSites & Blogs
MORE REASONS TO USE WORDPRESS:
1. EASY TO USE. WORDPRESS is very easy to use and each year the list of features grows and improves. It is easy to add videos to, you can create online stores, customize menus and more.
2. VERY EASY TO SET-UP – It’s one of the easiest and quickest ways to set up your site. In fact, 90% of all new websites and blogs that are being launched use the platform
3. NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED. No need to know computer programming & coding languages. Knowing them is your advantage though.
4. FREE. WORDPRESS PLATFORM itself is FREE and it has tons of different free themes/layouts Oto choose from which is great for even start-ups and small businesses.
5. SHORT LEARNING CURVE – The learning curve involved is manageable and you can simply start with a very basic site. As your experience level grows you can make use of the features to suit your own needs.
6. TONS OF PREMADE THEMES OR DESIGN. There are lots of great pre-made layouts or designs to choose from and you can easily customize yourself (so you won’t need to spend thousands of dollars paying designers many of the themes are free.
7. VERY EASY TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE. There are many easy to use shopping carts which you can install and will create a professional looking store front for you. Two free ones are Woo-Commerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
8. TONS OF PLUG-INS. There are plug-ins for just about everything you can imagine. This is what adds the functionality to WEBSITE.
Plug-ins can create things like:
- a. Online Store/Shop
- b. Photo Gallery
- c. Sales Pages
- d. Opt-In Forms for Newsletters
- e. Contact Pages for your Readers.
- f. & more!.
9. WORDPRESS IS ALWAYS BEING UPDATED. Which means they stay on top of all new developments. Not to worry updating your site is literally done at the touch of a button, no need to hire someone to do it for you.
10. THERE ARE FORUMS & SUPPORT. If you get stuck with WORDPRESS, which you can visit for help. It is very easy to find support for any issue you might be experiencing.
11. SEARCH ENGINE-FRIENDLY. WORDPRESS incorporates several search engine optimization or SEO features. These include things such as the Google Site Map and the All In-One-SEO-pack. These features provide you with ways to help your site be found quickly in the search engines.
12. SOCIAL MEDIA SITES INTEGRATION. It is simple to integrate your WORDPRESS site with any of your social media sites. You can install plug-ins with Share features so your readers can share any content they find useful.
13. TONS OF BUILDING TOOLS. It has lots of tools to help simplify the website building process.
14. INEXPENSIVE. WORDPRESS Website inexpensive, all you need is a Domain Name and a Hosting Account. For less than $20 you can have a site up and running.
15. Your site will be up and running in 30 minutes.
“Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” – Jonah Sachs
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
Make your marketing so useful people would pay you for it.” – Jay Baer