Exactly How You Can Make Money & Generate a 7 FIGURE
PASSIVE INCOME Online with Affiliate Marketing
Why Affiliate Marketing Business is the Best
Profitable ONLINE BUSINESS for BEGINNERS:
- Unlimited Earning Opportunities
- Passive Income Potentials & Can Be Recurring
- FREE to Join Affiliate Programs
- Attractive Commission Rates from 3%-75%
- Very Easy to Signup from Affiliate Vendor-Companies
- Homebased & Internet Business
- Does Not Require High Capital to Operate
- Does Not Require your Own Products
- You Don’t Need Inventory & Warehousing
- You Don’t Do any Hard Selling
- You Don’t Need Prior Experience
- You Don’t Need to Provide Customer Service
- You Can Start Promoting Right Away
- You Have Full Freedom & Control
- Promote Products through Your Blogs, Websites,
Social Media Accounts, Emails, Newsletters, eBooks, etc.
AFFILIATE MARKETING EDUCATION TOOLS & RESOURCES
Free & Premium Online Business Crash Courses, Trainings, Mentoring
& Coachings from the Experts &
By Promoting Other People’s Products through
Social Media Sites, Your Blog Sites, Websites,
Emails, eBooks, Newsletters, Videos, etc.
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
According to Wikipedia, “Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a vendor/business rewards one or more affiliates/marketers for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts”
In other words, the affiliate gets paid good commissions each time he or she promotes a merchant’s products and services. Therefore, if you join Amazon Affiliate Program, you get to promote their products. Each time a visitor sent from your website makes a purchase from them you will get paid a commission.
WHAT IS AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
EXAMPLE: We’ll use ClickBank as an example because they have an Affiliate Program.
Let’s say I have a website that is reviewing a particular software and it costs $100. On my software review webpage, I will have a special affiliate link that takes people to ClickBank and everytime someone buys that software (who come from my link), I get a commission of 30% to 75% based on the volume of monthly sales. That equates to $35 to $65 per sale.
ClickBank handles all the payments, tracks all of your commissions and even provides you the links and tools needed.
Essentially, all I need to do is drive traffic to ClickBank and they’ll take care of the rest.
Creating an internet business is all about doing the learning and the work once and then letting your online system do the work over and over again for you. In that way, it really is magic. But you have to do the work once first!
AFFLIATE BUSINESS F.A.Q
When you promote the merchant’s product or service offerings (on your blog, website, social media feed, emails, newsletters, etc.) and a consumer purchases a product/service from the brand based on your promotion, the merchant pays you a revenue share of the sale that you helped generate.
Compensation can include join incentives; special discounts or one-time offers to help you become more familiar with the merchant’s brand; product giveaways; blog post bonuses; and, of course, commissions.
WHO CAN BE AN AFFILIATE?
Affiliates can be:
- Individuals with Social Media Accounts
- As well as Companies like Yahoo!
- Content/Blogging sites
- Coupon sites
- Deal Sites
- Loyalty/reward sites (i.e. Ebates)
- Influencer networks
HOW DO AFFILIATES GET PAID?
Affiliates can get compensated in a variety of ways, which are determined by the merchant. The three most common are pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead and pay-per-click. Affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction. Most often, all payments earned by affiliates are paid out through the third-party network the program is hosted on.
IS THERE A COST ASSOCIATED WITH SIGNING UP FOR AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
NO. There is no cost for signing up as a partner to promote a brand through their affiliate program. You can sign up for as many programs as you would like across any affiliate network at no cost to you.
WHAT IS A COMMISSION RATE?
Typically, commission rates are based on a percentage of the total sale (e.g. 10%), and in some cases it can also be a flat fee for a transaction. Your commission rate is set by the merchant. Commission rates varies:
- 5%-20% = For Physical Products
- 15%-75% = For Digital, Downloadable Products & Services
WHO MANAGES YOUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
Some merchants manage their affiliate programs in-house, others turn management over to a network or an external agency, sometimes referred to as an OPM (outsourced program management).
WHAT ARE NETWORKS?
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of data that works with web browsers to store information like user preferences, login or registration information, and shopping cart contents. When someone comes to your blog or website and clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device. That cookie is used to remember the link or ad that the visitor clicked on. Even if they leave your site and come back a week later to make a purchase, you will still get credit for the purchase and receive a commission.
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
This is a decision made by the merchant. The cookie’s duration, also known as “cookie life,” depends on the merchant’s needs and strategy. For example, cookie life can be 10 days, 30 days or even just a few days. The most common cookie length for an affiliate program is 30 days. This means, when someone clicks on your affiliate link, you’ll be paid a commission if they make a purchase within 30 days of the click.
WHAT KINDS OF COMPANIES OFFER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS?
There are thousands of companies that offer affiliate programs — from large retailers (Target, adidas, eBay) to small niche retailers. In fact, it’s estimated that over 80 percent of brands utilize affiliate marketing to drive sales, according to a Rakuten Affiliate Network survey.
DO AFFILIATES NEED A CERTIFICATION TO BE AN AFFILIATE?
There is no certification needed. However, we do recommend that you learn as much as possible about what it means to be an affiliate. Fortunately, there is a lot of information out there to help educate new affiliates, including podcasts, blogs, webinars, research reports and much more.
Although you do not need training, merchants do have the power to approve or reject affiliate applications. Some are looking for specific qualities in their affiliates and are more selective about who they choose to accept into their program. Often, merchants will not approve sites that are sexually explicit, violent, violate international property laws, advocate discrimination, promote radical religious or political views, or advocate or promote any illegal activities.
DO AFFILIATES NEED TO HAVE AN ESTABLISHED WEBSITE TO GET STARTED?
Not necessarily. While it is possible to register a site that is not live, it’s important to understand that most merchants look to partner with affiliates who have an established blog/website with a good network of readers/visitors. They also want to work with affiliates who have a track record of providing high-quality content to a targeted, loyal audience that’s relevant to their vertical. For example, if the merchant sells women’s jewelry and your blog/site is mainly targeted at men who love grilling, then that affiliate program might not be a good fit. Therefore, we strongly recommend having an established blog/website that’s receiving good traffic before you apply to a program. Alternatively, if you don’t have an established site, but do have an established social media following, most programs will accept and allow you to post affiliate links on social media pages you own or operate.
WHO HAS CONTROL OF WHAT’S BEING PUBLISHED ON AN AFFILIATE’S SITE/BLOG?
While you have total control over the information you share on your blog/site, you must adhere to the merchant’s terms and conditions of what you can/cannot promote on your site as it relates to the merchant’s brand. In addition, the merchant may have branded terms and trademark names and phrases that you are prohibited from using. All of that will be outlined in your affiliate agreement, which you will generally have the opportunity to review and accept prior to being approved into a program.
Do I need to disclose my relationship with a merchant?
Affiliates should take note that the FTC requires a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that you may be compensated if a user purchases through your link. If you received a product for free, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
- Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. Disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
HOW DOES AN AFFILIATE KNOW WHAT BRANDS TO PARTNER WITH WHEN JUST STARTING OUT?
It’s important for an affiliate to align themselves with a brand that they are familiar with, are passionate about, and that relates to the content that they share on their blog or website. For example, an avid runner who has a site dedicated to fitness and health might be a great fit for a brand like Adidas or Reebok. It’s important that what an affiliate is writing about is relevant to the brand they are promoting.
COMMISSIONS 10%-75% [FREE SIGN UP]
- Clickbank – [Over 10,000 Digital or Downloadable Products you can promote]. Commissions can range from 30-75%. There are people making a Full-Time income with Clickbank as an Affiliate Marketer. Some make even millions a year. The products you can promote could range from ebooks, software, video creators, downloadable resources, etc. As an aspiring affiliate, you can Signup Here for FREE to start promoting any downloadable products from various vendors around the world.
- ShareASale – [Digital, Services & Physical Products]. Thousands of products you can promote. Comissions from 5% – 35% One of the best affiliate networks where you’ll find a ton of products and services you can promote.
- Amazon – [Digital & Physical Products. Millions of Products you can promote]. Commissions from 1-10%. Amazon Associates is one of the first online affiliate marketing programs and was launched in 1996. The Amazon Associates program has a more than 12 year track record of developing solutions to help website owners, Web developers, and Amazon sellers make money by advertising millions of new and used products from Amazon.com and its subsidiaries, such as Endless.com and SmallParts.com. When website owners and bloggers who are Associates create links and customers click through those links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees.
- AVG – Sign up for the program through Commission Junction. After approval, use CJ Account Manager to promote our products (web, email, search links, etc.). When a customer clicks on your links and purchases within the 60-day referral period, you’ll receive a commission of up to 30% of the sale value. Receive monthly commission payments through your CJ publisher account
FREE AFFILIATE PROGRAMS COMPARISON GUIDE
Entrepreneurs and opportunists all over have been looking for new and original methods to get money away from the bigger industries, and earn their share of the profits. with many industries shutting their doors, there is already one in existence that creates large volumes of money for people everywhere – Affiliate Marketing.
Here are a few companies or affiliate product directories where you can sign up as an affiliate of their programs and earn a commission on the referral sales that come from your links. There are many more but these are just a few of the most popular ones to get you started.
Your success mostly depends on your apirations in life, your ambition, your commitment – a renewed sense of dedication to whatever work, education or effort it might take to reach your goals. The degree of your internet business success is directly determined by the amount of effort you put into your business. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person’s ideas and techniques and how he or she will be using this information. We do not purport these as “get-rich-quick-schemes.”
Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of the sales material are intended to express the Authors’ opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to the successful ones or anybody else’s. As with any other brick and mortar businesses, individual results will vary, and income success is not guaranteed.
Our aim is to provide you links solely for your convenience, your education and information purposes only, to help kick start your business, but the effort you put in is what will make or break your success levels.
While most of these business systems are proven by the genuine achievements of ordinary people who became millionaires in implementing any of these systems, this does not mean you will get the same results. There are those who will not earn any money at all with these programs, because it all depends on your determination, hard work and ability to follow directions. As an entrepreneur, the understanding needs to be in place that you will take full responsibility for your business.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services posted on this webpage and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by this website and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Readers are cautioned to reply on their own.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that MarketingTools.info and its advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services advertised on this website.
See our Affiliate Disclosure below.
HOW AFFILIATE BUSINESS WORKS?
Don’t Have to Invest Time
and Effort to Create a
Product to Sell.
AFFILIATE TOOLKIT & RESOURCES
WEBSITE/ BLOG BUILDERS
- How to Build a Website and or Blog in Under an Hour
- Blog Profits Blueprint
- Blogging QuickStart Guide
STOCKPHOTOS & IMAGES
VIDEO MARKETING TOOLS
VIDEO STOCK FOOTAGES
VIDEO STOCK SITES
LANDING PAGE BUILDERS
- Making Money with ClickBank
- Build a Website Within 1 Hour
- Ways to Make Money Online
- The Resell Rights Warrior
- Blog Profits Blueprint
- Blogging QuickStart Guide
- The Shortcut of the New Rich
- Internet Marketing Dictionary
- Internet Marketing Tools
TOP AFFILIATE TOOLS FOR SUPER AFFILIATES
- SALES FUNNEL SYSTEM – The right Sales Funnel, configured the proper way, can automate your marketing and help you scale your income on autopilot. See ClickFunnels.
- EMAIL AUTOMATION SERVICE – Email Automation allows email marketers to create a series of emails, schedule when they’ll be sent and then sit back to reap the results. See Aweber.
- PLR CONTENTS – Digital Products with Private Label Rights (PLR) such as eBooks, Articles, Software, Videos, Graphics, etc. are ‘Done-for-You’ products that you can claim as your own. They can save you tons of time and money from creating your own products from scratch. See Content Marketing Tools.
- AFFILIATE EDUCATION & MENTORING – The ultimate secret to becoming super affiliate is to work or being mentored and coached with Marketing Experts and Internet Millionaires who have proven themselves to be successful in the online space. See Affiliate Mentors.
Internet Marketing Creates
Than Any other Industry.
And Even If You’re a Complete Beginner!
PREMIUM AFFILIATE BUSINESS MENTORING
- Free to Get Started
- Fresh Video Tutorials & Courses
- It Has Been Around for 10 Years
- Over 1 Million Members
- In 95 Countries
- The Largest Affiliate Mentoring Community
- It Teaches Their Students to Master Several Skillsets in Order to Succeed and Make Money in the Online World.
to Making Real Money Online.
- It Lets you Make Lifetime Commission from Clickbank on Autopilot
- You Have the Opportunity to Clone An Entire Business System
- Choose An Interest And Turn It Into An Online Business With No Experience By Following 5 Simple Steps…
To Over $137k In Sales In LESS Than 30 Days
- How they pick the right products that are guaranteed to sell.
- The Exact Supercheap Facebook Ad Targeting to Use
- How to Double or Triple a Store Sales with Email Marketing
- A Store Launching Pattern they used to scale a store to hundreds of sales a day
- How to do all these as little as a $5 Investment
AFFILIATE BUSINESS AUTOMATION
That Makes You Money While You Sleep!
with Their Automated Software & System!
- Highly-Endorsed by Robert Kiyosaki,
Bob Proctor, Les Brown
- Build 10 Businesses – 100% Automation
- Over 20,500 totally unique articles
that you can use for your business. All brandable & customizable.
- Become a master of both Free
+ Paid Online Traffic.
- You Only Need 1 Page Website.
a number of internet millionaires.
Sell and Deliver Your Products Online!
- ClickFunnels Simplifies the Whole Sales
& Marketing Funnels.
- It Allows you to Work Less & Earn More!
- No Need a Website to Promote your Products when you use ClickFunnelss
- It Empowers you to Build Fully Functional Webinar Funnels and Membership Sales Funnels.
- Saves You time and effort to start organizing your Sales Funnel Setup.
- Great for Affiliate Marketing Automation
EBOOKS FOR NEWBIE AFFILIATES
Affiliate Marketing Has Always been One of the Most Popular Methods of Making Money Online.
A Making Money Online Blueprint for Complete Newbies
AFFILIATE BUSINESS TRAININGS
AFFILIATE BUSINESS TRAININGS
- Start An Internet Business & Live Life on Your Terms.
- How to Fire your Boss and Hire Yourself in the Next 6-12 Weeks.
- Start your Profitable Online Business Selling other People’s Products.
- How to Build A Profitable Online Business Starting from Scratch
- Learn to Build your Online Business. Start A Free Training Today!
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOADS
SIX FIGURE MENTORS
ONLINE BUSINESS MENTORING & COACHING
A Coaching & Mentoring Program for Aspiring Online Entrepreneurs & Newbie Marketers on How to Make A Great Living Online Selling Other People’s Products.
CB PASSIVE INCOME
CLICKBANK AFFILIATE BUSINESS TRAINING
A Training Program that Teaches The Shorcut to Making Real Money Online. This is Your Opportunity To CLONE An Entire Proven Internet Business System From an Internet Millionaire!
SpeedWealth is a Great System for New or Aspiring Affiliate Marketers Since it is Designed for the Beginners to Make Money Easier Online Selling Other People’s Products.
NEWBIE AFFILIATE TRAINING
Wealthy Affilliate Will Help You Build & Grow A Profitalble Online Business Even When You Don’t Know Where to Start.
AFFILIATE BUSINESS TRAINING
Affilorama Provides Training To Help You Build a Full Time Income Online, At the Comfort of Your Own Home, Through Affiliate Marketing.
ACCELERATED BLOGGING COURSE
Blogging Mastermind is A Program that Teaches The Newbie Internet Marketers Or Aspiring Bloggers With A Passion For Writing On How To Turn His Or Her Passion Into Money.
MAKE MONEY EBOOKS
Take a look at them and grab a copy for yourself.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of referral fee, advertising fee, commission or other rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; Most premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!